Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Just One Clear Night


©2007 Richard Murray

Notes: It's a well known fact in the amateur astronomy community that if you buy a new astronomy gadget you can suffer for days or weeks (depending on the gadget) with cloudy weather. It's been cloudy for three weeks now since I had my new observatory built so I figure I have about a week to go before clear skies. :>))

Since I don't have anything else to take pictures of, above is the latest picture of my observatory through my den window.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's got to be clear for you any day now- No?

Look'n good!

-jif

Rick said...

Clear nights lately are very rare lately but my time will come, soon I hope. :>))

Rick

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this article. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.